Thursday 11 December 2008

Some sequential pieces for you beautiful people.




Todays update details some short sequential pieces I have worked on. The first is a short paragraph that discusses the art of meditation, to which I composed a piece about murder and how after the art of murder the character (fictionally speaking) spends time re-assessing the situation and also meditating and calming one's self.

The second piece is based on a track by Lefty called "See through me." I wanted to depict the idea of a woman who's husband pays them no attention in their hour of need, I tried a new approach for this one my inspirations being the work of illustrator and comic artists Nathan Fox.

Hope you enjoy.

Aaron.

1 comment:

  1. I like see thriugh me piece...
    very nice, good work.

    ReplyDelete